Having a baby is a very exciting time! Whether you choose to breastfeed or formula feed your baby, WIC can help you learn more about your baby’s behavior and how to understand your baby’s needs. Starting good nutrition practices early can help children develop healthy dietary patterns. These resources will help give your child a healthy start!
- Understanding Baby’s Cues (Getting to Know Your Baby)
- Infant Feeding (Guide to Breastfeeding, Breastmilk Building Blocks, When You Feed Me Formula, Tummy Size, Pace Bottle Feeding)
- Starting Solids (Is it Too Soon For Solids?, I Can Eat Finger Foods, Feed Me 6 to 12 Months, Baby Food for Me)
- Older Infants (Sample Menus for Older Babies, Time for a Cup, Playing with Your Baby)
- Understanding Your Toddler (Power of Routines)
- Temporary Formula (Temporary Powdered Infant Formula Options, Temporary Therapeutic Formula Options)
Children Ages 1-5
Being a parent is a rewarding experience, but it’s also one of the toughest jobs you’ll have. The following child and family resources can help you get through some of the phases you and your child will grow through together.
Building a healthy lifestyle takes work. There are many things you can do to make a plan and stick with it. A healthy family starts with you!
New & Expecting Moms
Taking care of your own health and nutrition is important too! WIC can give you the tools you need to make healthy choices. Experiencing a pregnancy can be both exciting and challenging. WIC is here to support you every step of the way. Use our helpful resources to learn about important pregnancy information.