Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC)
WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. WIC helps families get healthy food and a lot more.
WIC is a health and nutrition program for:
- Children under 5
- Pregnant Women
- New Mothers
- Practical nutrition information and everyday healthy living tips for you and your family. Visit our Nutrition Education page.
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children.
- Support and information about breastfeeding your baby, including access to breastfeeding experts. Visit our Breastfeeding page.
- Help in finding health care and other valuable community services. Visit our Resources page.
- Special CA WIC card to buy healthy foods – such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, milk, eggs, bread, cereal, juice, peanut butter, soy milk, tofu and more!